This article is about television station. For radio station, see DXLX-FM
|Cagayan de Oro City|
|City||Cagayan de Oro|
|Branding||GMA TV-35 Cagayan de Oro|
GMA 35 Northern Mindanao
|Slogan||Buong Puso Para sa Kapuso |
Tibuok Kasingkasing Alang sa Kapuso
|Channels||Analog: 35 (UHF)|
|Owner||GMA Network Inc.|
|Call letters' meaning||DXLX-TV|
|Sister station(s)||DXXL-TV (GMA News TV)|
|Former callsigns||DXDZ-TV (1975-2013)|
|Former channel number(s)||12 (1975-2013)|
|Former affiliations||QTV/Q (2005-2011)|
GMA News TV (2011-2012)
|Transmitter power||20,000 watts|
DXLX-TV, channel 35, is a television station of Philippine television network GMA Network. Its studios are located at the 2nd floor Centro Mariano Building, Sergio Osmeña St., Barangay 12, Cagayan de Oro City and the transmitter is located at Malasag Heights, Barangay Cugman, Cagayan de Oro City.
The network invested PhP 200 million for the upgrade of the station's studios and facilities and was launched January 23, 2013 (with the branding GMA Northern Mindanao) in time for the 2013 midterm elections. On February 5, 2013, the frequency moved to Channel 35, together with the launch of the Cebuano-language newscast Testigo Northern Mindanao. GMA Channel 35 is the flagship station of GMA Northern Mindanao, with relay stations in Dipolog, Pagadian, Ozamiz and Bukidnon, as well as parts of Lanao del Norte, Lanao del Sur, Caraga region, Misamis Oriental, Misamis Occidental, Camiguin, Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Southern Bohol, Basilan, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi and Zamboanga Sibugay.
- 2005 - GMA Channel 35 launched QTV, GMA Network's sister channel.
- 2011 - GMA Channel 35 re-launched GMA News TV.
- 2012 - GMA Channel 35 started simulcast on Channel 12 with its public affairs program Northern Mindanao Isyu Karon.
- January 23, 2013 - GMA Cagayan de Oro was upgraded to a "super station" and it was called GMA Northern Mindanao in its branding. It can be watch/seen in Cagayan de Oro City, the provinces of Bukidnon, Camiguin, Misamis Occidental and Oriental, parts of Bohol, Lanao del Norte, Lanao del Sur and Compostela Valley along with North and South Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, Agusan del Norte and Sur, Surigao del Norte and Sur, Zamboanga del Sur and Maguindanao.
- February 5, 2013-November 7, 2014 - GMA Northern Mindanao moved to Channel 35 with the launched of its flagship local newscast Testigo Northern Mindanao.
- November 10, 2014-April 25, 2015 - GMA Northern Mindanao re-launched its flagship local newscast 24 Oras Northern Mindanao.
- August 28, 2017 - After a two-year hiatus on producing local newscast, GMA Northern Mindanao began to co-producing and air simulcasting the One Mindanao news program.
Currently Aired Local Programs
Previously Aired Local Programs
- Northern Mindanao Isyu Karon (2012-2013; simulcast from TV-12 Cagayan de Oro)
- Isyu ug Istorya
- Testigo Northern Mindanao
- 24 Oras Northern Mindanao - defunct flagship regional newscast, cancelled due to streamlining of regional operations