GMA Pinoy TV
|GMA Pinoy TV|
|Owned by||GMA Network Inc.|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Slogan||Proud to be Pinoy. Proud to be Kapuso.|
|Headquarters||GMA Network Center
EDSA corner Timog Avenue, Brgy. South Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101, Philippines
|Sister channel(s)||GMA Life TV, GMA News TV International|
|Available on most other terrestrial systems||Consult your local terrestrial provider or program listings source for channel availability|
|Available on most other satelite systems||Consult your local satelite provider or program listings source for channel availability|
|Available on most other cable systems||Consult your local cable provider or program listings source for channel availability|
|Available on most other IPTV systems||Consult your local IPTV provider or program listings source for channel availability|
GMA Pinoy TV, is a Filipino television channel incorporated in February 2004 by GMA Network and its subsidiaries, GMA International & GMA Worldwide; it was launched in 2005, primarily in Japan and USA, as a 24-hour international Filipino television station. The channel is targeted towards overseas Filipinos and their families in the Philippines. The network airs shows produced by GMA Network. Drawing on programming from its flagship station in the Philippines, the network's programs can be seen in the United States (including Hawaii and Alaska), Japan, Guam, Saipan, Papua New Guinea, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, the Middle East, North Africa, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- 1 Background
- 2 Previous programs
- 3 Currently broadcast
- 3.1 Pinoy Balitaan
- 3.2 Pinoy Infotainment
- 3.3 Pinoy Telenovelas
- 3.4 Pinoy Funtambayan
- 3.5 Pinoy Weekend Treats
- 3.6 Pinoy Entertainment Overload
- 3.7 Religious
- 4 Upcoming shows
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Start of GMA Pinoy TV (2004–2005)
GMA Pinoy TV was first launched in Japan in March 2005. It was later launched in several parts of the United States in the same year, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles and the states of the East Coast.
The official GMA Pinoy TV launch in America happened in San Francisco on 23 July 2005 and was aired on SOP the following Sunday, 31 July 2005. The event was attended by thousands of Filipinos eager to see once again the stars of GMA for whom they have not seen for so long. The channel later spread out in the entire country of the US by August 2005. Since then GMA Pinoy TV started to reach out to more countries globally.
A concert was held with GMA stars to promote GMA Pinoy TV. Graphics, on the other hand, were released with the so-called Filipino colors—red, blue and yellow. It was also seen around December that GMA Pinoy TV, every Christmas season, will change its graphic on-screen for the Christmas season. The logo also was seen in the upper right and left corners at varied times. It was settled in 2007 that the logo will be seen in the upper right corner.
2007– GMA Pinoy TV had a huge success and was known better for the program MariMar. So, due to the success of the program, GMA Pinoy TV once changed graphics. They ran from 2007 – October 2010.
2008– GMA Pinoy TV was also known for the program Dyesebel. GMA Pinoy TV, due to the success of the program, had launched a billboard in Daly City, which was there for the entirety of the show. Its purpose was to promote the program and GMA Pinoy TV in general.
2009– GMA Pinoy TV has 225,000 subscribers as of September 2009. An associated second channel, GMA Life TV, was successfully launched in March 2008, it already counts 109,000 subscribers. The percent of subscribers has gone up 34% according to GMA New Media, Inc.
An amount of PhP 253 million for the 1st Quarter of 2010's revenues (compared to PhP 183 million of 2009) has been posted in the Annual Stockholders Meeting of GMA Network for GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV.
In May 2010, GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Network, Inc. in general, was acclaimed for their performance of covering the Elections. GMA Pinoy TV started airing the live coverage 9 May until the Election ended.
GMA Pinoy TV has had some delays in its shows, specifically the dramas being aired worldwide. Before, in its early years, some dramas were delayed up to a month but as time passed, it receded and as of 2011, the ratio is early primetime & primetime dramas in the Philippines are two-days delayed and afternoon dramas are three-days delayed. The week of 2–7 August 2010, GMA Pinoy TV ran a "back-to-back episodes" block for the afternoon drama then Trudis Liit, starring Jillian Ward. The show was nine-days delayed so GMA International decided to lessen the delay and have a standard mentioned above, as of 2011.
In September 2010, GMA Pinoy TV has a total of 256,000 subscribers while its sister channel, GMA Life TV has 122,000 subscribers. This is based on a report that the Corporate Communications Department of GMA Network has posted.
On 10 October 2010 (otherwise known was 10-10-10), GMA Pinoy TV changed graphics with a theme that recognizes and is towards Pinoys all over the world. It also has a globe symbolizing how far GMA Pinoy TV has gone since the start.
On 30 November 2010, GMA Pinoy TV changed its graphics once again for the Christmas 2010 Season.
As of December 2010, GMA Pinoy TV as well as GMA Life TV has expanded into the following: US- Chicago, Illinois (via Comcast Chicago), New York (via Time Warner New York), Washington, DC, Maryland, Alabama, Virginia (via Comcast); Canada- Vancouver, British Columbia (via Telus Canada) and Europe: Italy, London, rest of UK, and rest of Europe (via Infinity IPTV).
Also, for Christmas 2010, this is the first time that GMA Pinoy TV had another Christmas slogan besides the GMA Network Christmas 2010 slogan: "Isang Pagkilala sa Puso ng Pilipino Ngayong Pasko". The GMA Pinoy TV Christmas slogan is "Isang Maligayang at Masaganang Paskong Pinoy, Kapuso!".
As for the 3rd Quarter of 2010, GMA Pinoy TV has around 261,000 subscribers posted.
In the first quarter of 2011, GMA Pinoy TV and its home network in the Philippines revealed a new logo with minor changes. The "GMA" letters part is seen to be more embossed and the logo has a "glow" effect.
On 28 February 2011 for the first time in GMA International's history, two programs that started airing on GMA Pinoy TV that is still running with new episodes was switched over to GMA Life TV, where it will then air its new episodes, to occupy free time slots. This then led to replays of other Kapuso shows. The shows included Pinoy MD and Love ni Mister, Love ni Misis. All this will be straightened out once GMA News TV starts its international operations sometime 2nd to 3rd quarter of 2011.
In a report published showing GMA Network's revenues for 2010 with a total of PhP 14.299 billion, GMA Life TV has 125,000 subscribers (an estimated 800,000 viewers count) while GMA Pinoy TV has an accounted 274,000 subscribers (around 1.8 million viewers).
On 10 March 2011 GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV expanded even more in the United States in Florida. The Florida counties that are part of the extension include Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia.
On 5 April 2011, though already launched in the Philippines on 27 March 2011 and was launched a bit late, GMA Pinoy TV officially launched the 2011 Summer slogan of GMA "Halo-Halo Ang Summer Saya". This took some time to launch on GMA Pinoy TV because significant edits were made in which some of the programs on the original version are not slated to air on GMA Pinoy TV like Man vs. Beast but beside that, the international version of the station ID still included planned shows of Summer 2011.
Also in April 2011, GMA Pinoy TV is now being broadcast by COX Communications in Arizona, areas like Tucson and Arizona, on Channel 482.
In a report, dated 16 May 2011, regarding the consolidated gross revenues of GMA Network, Inc. in the 1st quarter of 2011, it is noted that GMA Pinoy TV's subscriptions grew by 10 percent (approximately 300,000 subscribers but not greater than) and GMA Life TV's subscriptions grew by 2 percent (approximately 128,000 but not greater than), respectively. This consisted of PhP 230 million worth of advertising and subscription revenues.
And in May/June 2011, GMA Pinoy TV/GMA Life TV sent many of its artists to various places worldwide, it's the first time that Kapuso artists were sent almost consecutively, to celebrate Philippine Independence Day/Filipino Culture Fiestas and to promote GMA Pinoy TV/GMA Life TV and its shows. They consisted of Iza Calzado & Dennis Trillo who went to Hawaii on 7 May 2011, then on 28 May 2011, Jolina Magdangal and JayR visited National City in San Diego, CA. On the 113th Philippine Independence Day proper, Dennis Trillo & Iza Calzado were sent this time to Hong Kong to represent GMA Pinoy TV and perform there and in Singapore, Dingdong Dantes and Rachel Ann Go were present. And on 25 June 2011, Carla Abellana, JayR and Frencheska Farr along with Arnel Ignacio are heading off to Toronto, Canada to be a part of the Pinoy Fiesta Trade Show there. A day after, 26 June 2011, Aljur Abrenica, Jennylyn Mercado, Iza Calzado and Mark Bautista will be sent to be part of Philippine-American Friendship Day in Jersey City, New Jersey.
In another recent report with regards to GMA Network's consolidated revenues in the 2nd quarter of 2011, GMA Pinoy TV's subscribers grew to 279,000 from 274,000 (actual count) and an estimated amount of 1.85 million viewers and GMA Life TV's subscribers grew as well, an estimated 1 million viewers. Also, GMA Network recently launched GMA News TV in the past month and will be made available to all areas where GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV reaches by 3rd Quarter of 2011. GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV were further made to subscribers in key Filipino-American areas in the US, namely New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. They were also launched in many parts of Detroit, Hawaii and upstate New York and New England. The channels were also launched by additional carriers in Australia and Papua New Guinea.
From 1 September, onward, the upper right corner logo has since been there meaning from then on, it will not disappear anymore during commercial breaks, it will stay and rarely since 1 September since the logo has disappeared.
On 2 October 2011, Heart Evangelista, Daniel Matsunaga, and former Eat Bulaga host, Kim Idol graced an event in Australia celebrating the launch of GMA News TV International as well as the strengthening presence of GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV.
On 5 October, GMA Pinoy TV accepted two awards from the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC) in New York for 2011 Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Awards.
On 4 November 2011, GMA Pinoy TV launched GMA's 2011 Christmas Station ID in several parts with each cast of most Kapuso shows and it was usually during the show and one right after the show ended.
On 24 November 2011, Thanksgiving Day in the US, GMA Pinoy TV launched the Christmas-themed graphics for 2011, which also included the upper-right logo being converted to a Christmas-themed one. This was also the same date that GMA Network revamped its websites, with new features and a new look.
In December 2011, GMA Pinoy TV’s subscriber count closed at 291,309, a 7% increase over the 2010 closing subscriber number of 273,317. Because of this, revenues grew by 8% year-on-year and are expected to grow at that rate 2012 onwards.
My Beloved is the first Primetime TV Drama series of GMA Network to premiere just a day after its original premiere on GMA Pinoy TV on 14 February 2012. Within the seven years of GMA Pinoy TV, this is the first to do so.
On 15 March 2012, GMA Pinoy TV updated its on-screen graphics, replacing the 2010 version of approximately 30 seconds to one that is approximately 15 seconds.
In a press statement released by GMA Network, Inc., it is stated that GMA Pinoy TV, as of 1st Quarter of 2012, has approximately 303,000 subscribers, which amounts to nearly 2 million viewers.
On 18 May 2012, GMA Pinoy TV released on-air alternate versions of its "Up Next" and "You're Watching" bumpers; they were much shorter and instead of clips of the shows, they featured the stars of the respective shows.
On 5 June 2012, GMA Pinoy TV began experiencing audio issues with its broadcast, audio that is not so typical of High-Definition, High-Resolution cameras tha GMA uses. On 21 June 2012, the issue was resolved and the original audio type was restored.
For the first time in GMA history, Idol sa Kusina, a program originally aired on QTV then GMA News TV and is simulcasted on GMA Life TV moves to GMA Pinoy TV on 14 July 2012.
In September 2012, for the first time in GMA Pinoy TV's history, 24 Oras, the network's flagship newscast program will have a four-hour-delayed telecast, meaning in the US, the show will air 7:30am (US-PST), 10:30am (US-EST), and 4:30am (Hawaii). This is the first time the network has placed 24 Oras right after Unang Hirit, which also changed timeslots to give way for 24 Oras.
Manny Many Prizes in celebration of GMA Pinoy TV's 7th Year Anniversary held a special event at Universal Studios Hollywood on 16 September. The live show featured the show's cast plus Dingdong Dantes, Solenn Heussaff, Julie Anne San Jose, Elmo Magalona and Rochelle Pangilinan.
As of 30 October 2012, four drama series have premiered that are one-day delayed: My Beloved, One True Love, Coffee Prince, and Temptation of Wife. This is part of GMA Pinoy TV's promise to its viewers to lessen airing delays and more original programming being shown.
On 30 November 2012, GMA Pinoy TV updated its upper-right corner logo once more to a Christmas-themed one and one that celebrates GMA Pinoy TV's 7th anniversary and the version of the letters "GMA" are the more current one used by GMA. The on-air Christmas graphics which has been annually seen on GMA Pinoy TV was subsequently launched on 1 December 2012 and will last until the first week of January 2013.
On 31 December 2012, GMA Pinoy TV aired Win na Win sa 2013: The GMA New Year Countdown live, making it the third time that GMA aired its New Year countdown live worldwide (previously in 2008 and 2011).
Indio became the fifth TV Drama series of GMA Network to premiere just a day after its original premiere on GMA Pinoy TV and the show began airing on 15 January 2013. This makes all the current and future primetime dramas of GMA to air on a one-day episode delay basis, compared to previously where it started first as long as three-weeks delay to as short as two-days delay.
Mundo Mo'y Akin became the sixth TV drama series of GMA Network to premiere just a day after its original premiere on GMA Pinoy TV and the show began airing on 19 March 2013.
For the first time on GMA Pinoy TV, copyrighted material created and produced by another company, National Geographic Channel, was aired on GMA Pinoy TV on 7 April 2013. The copyrighted material aired under license is the National Geographic Channel Documentary entitled "Inside Malacanang Palace", which aired last March 2012, is an special documentary that takes the audience to an exclusive guided tour of the Malacanang Palace of the Philippines. Such airing has never occurred in GMA history, which is the very reason why shows like Kap's Amazing Stories, Takeshi's Castle, Watta Job, Man V. Beast, etc. have not been aired on GMA Pinoy TV over recent years.
In Q1 of 2013, GMA Pinoy TV had a total of 333,000 subscribers while its sister channel, GMA Life TV had 125,000 subscribers. This is based on a report that the Corporate Communications Department of GMA Network has posted. Overall, in 2012 and Q1 of 2013, subscription to GMA International channels increased by 7 percent.
In June 2013, SingTel relaunched this channel together with GMA Life TV and in the new Fiesta Pack as well after 2 months of hiatus of this channel.
Anna Karenina became the seventh primetime TV drama series of GMA Network to premiere just a day after its original premiere on GMA Pinoy TV, with its airing beginning on 4 June 2013.
My Husband's Lover became the eighth primetime TV drama series of GMA Network to premiere just a day after its original premiere on GMA Pinoy TV, with its airing beginning on 11 June 2013.
On 27 August 2013, Pyra: Ang Babaeng Apoy started airing and was the first GMA Afternoon Prime drama series to be on only a one-episode delay basis, as for previous years, GMA Afternoon Prime dramas have been noted to be two to even four episodes delayed.
On 10 September 2013, Akin Pa Rin ang Bukas became the ninth primetime TV drama series of GMA Network to premiere just a day after its original premiere on GMA Pinoy TV, with its airing beginning on 10 September 2013.
On 17 September 2013, GMA Pinoy TV had experienced technical problems and thus a three-hour delay was caused in its programming schedule, which received negative feedback from the viewers as they were not warned beforehand. The management had appealed to the viewers by saying that such was not intentional and was accidental because of technical/conversion issues. The following day, 18 September 2013, the programming staff of GMA Pinoy TV was prompted to change the programming schedule, effectively removing the airings of Eat Bulaga and 24 Oras just a few hours after its original broadcast. Viewers are still hoping for the programming of GMA Pinoy TV to revert to its original state, which most viewers preferred.
On 29 September 2013, a fire hit the basement of GMA Network's Building. The fire was put out in less than 50 minutes as the fire correspondents responded immediately. The fire affected the power supply of GMA Network and thus further affected the normal operations of GMA Network, including the operations of GMA Pinoy TV as well as GMA Life TV and GMA News TV International. During the fire, temporary programming was aired consisting of replays of shows from the weekend. The fire had caused disappointment and inconvenience on the part of the viewers/subscribers. However, the management of GMA International assured its subscribers that indeed the appropriate measures are being taken and that normal operations are hoped to be restored at the soonest possible time.
On 1 October 2013, programming had slowly been restored. Subscribers reported Unang Hirit, 24 Oras, The Ryzza Mae Show and Eat Bulaga among others to be updated and though slightly off their appropriate timeslot, still was managed to be aired over on GMA Pinoy TV. Also, My Husband's Lover aired back-to-back episodes and thus only on 1 October did it become the first TV series of GMA Drama to air the same episode that aired in the Philippines on the same day that it aired on GMA Pinoy TV. Akin Pa Rin ang Bukas and Kahit Nasaan Ka Man followed and also had back-to-back episodes aired; these "back-to-back" episode appeared to the viewers as hints that the primetime dramas will begin to air on same-day episode basis. However, this idea was dismissed on 2 October 2013 when these shows had re-aired the "catched up" episodes and thus, the primetime dramas were confirmed to be on a one-episode delay basis again. The network's afternoon dramas, Prinsesa ng Buhay Ko, Magkano Ba ang Pag-ibig? and Pyra: Ang Babaeng Apoy, are still airing on a one-episode delay basis and were not affected by the "catching up" that happened on 1 October. The only afternoon drama left airing on a two-episode delay basis is Mga Basang Sisiw.
On 5 October 2013, GMA Pinoy TV updated its on-air title screen, in celebration of its "8 Years of Bringing Global Pinoys Closer to Home."
On 30 November 2013, GMA Pinoy TV updated its upper-right logo to a Christmas-themed one, alongside GMA's Christmas Theme for 2013, "Sundan Natin ang Bituin Pabalik sa Kanyang Piling". The following day, 1 December 2013, the on-air title screen and graphics were updated.
On 17 December 2013, The Ryzza Mae Show and Eat Bulaga were restored to their late night timeslots in the North American feed. It was noted that subscribers continually pleaded GMA Pinoy TV to restore these shows to their late night timeslots as this is convenient for many working subscribers who are only able to watch at that time. After three months and a day of requests, the management finally granted such and the shows were restored to their respective and consecutive late night timeslots. In addition to their restored timeslots, the two shows air as well right after their restored timeslots and so, overall, The Ryzza Mae Show and Eat Bulaga air four times on GMA Pinoy TV daily.
The New Year Countdown aired on a three-hour delay basis on GMA Pinoy TV on 31 December 2013.
From 31 December 2013 to 13 January 2014, GMA Pinoy TV had a special airing of Titser. This was in the timeslot previously occupied by Genesis and Akin Pa Rin Ang Bukas, as in the Philippines the timeslots of the two shows were replaced by Hollywood blockbusters.
The GMA Pinoy TV on-screen graphics and logo returned to its regular version on 5 January 2014, marking the end of the Christmas season.
GMA Pinoy TV began inserting English subtitles in certain shows like Wish Ko Lang, Pepito Manaloto: Ang Tunay na Kuwento and Magpakailanman on Saturday, 11 January 2014. This is part of GMA Pinoy TV's efforts to expand its audience reach so that not only those who can speak and understand Tagalog can watch GMA Pinoy TV but also those who cannot.
On 22 April 2014, GMA Pinoy TV began to air Full House, the first Tagalog-dubbed Koreanovela aired on this channel. The shows with English subtitles are noted in the next section "currently broadcast".
Basta Every Day, Happy! was supposed to premiere on 12 May 2014 (in some territories like the US on the evening of 11 May 2014) and air throughout its entire duration on GMA Pinoy TV but the programming department of GMA International, GMA's international subsidiary, decided to move the show over to GMA Life TV as it adheres more to GMA Life TV's overall theme as a lifestyle channel as well as the show is a replacement for Kusina Master, so the programming department had seen that the move was done rightfully so.
On 26 May 2014, GMA Pinoy TV began to air Niño with no episode delay whatsoever, thus premiering on the same day. This is a historical event for GMA Pinoy TV, as GMA drama series have never aired without episode delays. The nearest to not having a delay was the one-episode delay policy that was established on 14 February 2012 with the premiere of My Beloved. What is going to happen is in the North American feed as well as on the Australian feed, the premiere of Niño and subsequent new episodes on same-day airing will take place on the evening telecast and replays in the afternoon telecasts while in other feeds, particularly, the Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and European feeds, the premiere and subsequent new episodes will take place in the afternoon telecasts and replays on evening telecasts, thus because these telecasts will take place in the afternoon, such is still not considered delayed, as a new episode of the show still has not premiered. This similar framework followed with Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real, which premiered on 2 June airing on same-day basis as well along with Strawberry Lane on 15 September and Hiram na Alaala on 22 September.
Ilustrado, the first BayaniSerye on Philippine Primetime, had a world premiere on all feeds of GMA Pinoy TV on 20 October 2014; this was simultaneous with the premiere in the Philippines and this is the first time such has happened in GMA Pinoy TV history.
In December 2014, GMA Pinoy TV updated its on-air title screen and graphics and upper-right logo to a Christmas-themed one, alongside GMA's Christmas theme for 2014, "Share the Love".
On December 31, 2014, Countdown to 2015: The GMA New Year Countdown Special aired live on GMA Pinoy TV.
The GMA Pinoy TV on-screen graphics and logo returned to its regular version on 4 January 2015, marking the end of the Christmas season.
In the 1st quarter of 2015, in response to viewers' requests and to remain competitive in the international market, GMA Pinoy TV began to increase the amount of shows with English subtitles, now including daily dramas like Let the Love Begin and The Rich Man's Daughter.
On May 10, 2015, Willie Revillame's Wowowin premiered on GMA Network and on GMA Pinoy TV, serving as his return to the Kapuso Network. It is noted that Revillame's popular Wowowee aired for five years on GMA and GMA Pinoy TV's rival stations.
To celebrate GMA Pinoy TV's 10th anniversary, GMA Pinoy TV has rolled out a series of concerts, entitled "Kapusong Pinoy" followed by the name of the place as well as appearances at Filipino cultural events throughout the world, mainly in the months of June and July to celebrate the Philippines 117th Independence Day. GMA Pinoy TV is using the hashtag #Sampuso to celebrate and highlight its 10th year of bringing Filipinos closer to home. The first two concerts were originally supposed to include GMA's Primetime Queen Marian Rivera-Dantes but because of her pregnancy, she chose to withdraw from the concerts for her and her child's safety and AiAi delas Alas served as her replacement in the first two concerts.
The first Sampuso concert was on May 29, 2015 (originally slated for April 24, 2015) at the Orpheum Theater in Vancouver, Canada featuring AiAi delas Alas, Christian Bautista, Jonalyn Viray, Alden Richards, and Betong Sumaya as Antonietta of Bubble Gang.
The second Sampuso concert was on May 31, 2015 (originally slated for April 26, 2015) at the City National Grove of Anaheim, California featuring AiAi delas Alas, Christian Bautista, Jonalyn Viray, Alden Richards, and Betong Sumaya as Antonietta of Bubble Gang.
Recently, GMA announced a third concert in celebration of GMA Pinoy TV's 10th Anniversary. This time, the concert will take place in New York at the Town Hall in New York, New York on September 5, 2015 featuring Primetime King Dingdong Dantes, AiAi delas Alas, Julie Anne San Jose, Christian Bautista, and Betong Sumaya as Antonietta of Bubble Gang. There are more concerts in celebration of GMA Pinoy TV's 10th Anniversary slated.
On July 27, 2015, the sixth and final State of the Nation Address of President Benigno S. Aquino II aired live in the Asia Pacific and aired on a delay basis in North America, North Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
The programming of GMA Pinoy TV consists mostly of shows from the Philippines from GMA Network as well as previously aired shows, documentaries, films, and sports events from the Philippines. The delay of GMA Pinoy TV's dramas all air on one-episode delay basis. Most weekend shows are up to date, with the exception of some shows that air on a one-episode delay basis.
Original programming of GMA Pinoy TV includes Pusong Pinoy Sa Amerika, Power Ng Pinoy, The Dr. Tess Show and KMG: Kaya Mong Gawin.
- 24 Oras [2004 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)] > •[with Tagalog Closed Captions on certain providers]
- 24 Oras Weekend [(2010 – present)] •[with Tagalog Closed Captions on certain providers]
- GMA Flash Report [2002 – present (GMA Network), 2006 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Saksi [1995 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)] •[with Tagalog Closed Captions on certain providers]
- Unang Hirit [1999 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho [2004 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Alisto! (7 April 2013 – present); three-episodes delay
- Born to be Wild (2007 – present)
- I-Witness [1999 – present (GMA Network), 2005–present (GMA Pinoy TV)] (first produced by Probe Productions and later by GMA News and Public Affairs) •[with onscreen English subtitles]
- Imbestigador [2000 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Reporter's Notebook [2004 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Tunay Na Buhay [2011 – present]
- Wish Ko Lang 2002 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV); one-episode delay •[with onscreen English subtitles]
- Because of You [30 November 2015 – present (North America); 1 December 2015 – present (Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe)]; same-day airing
- Buena Familia [28 July 2015 – present (North America); 29 July 2015 – present (Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe)]; same-day airing
- Dangwa [26 October 2015 – present (all feeds)]; same-day airing
- Destiny Rose [15 September 2015 – present (all feeds)]; one-episode delay
- Little Nanay [16 November 2015 – present (North America); 17 November 2015 – present (Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe)]; same-day airing
- Hanggang Makita Kang Muli [premieres 22 February 2016 (North America); premieres 23 February 2016 (Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe]; same-day airing
- Princess in the Palace (produced by TAPE Inc.) [21 September 2015 – present (all feeds)]; same-day airing
- That's My Amboy [premieres 25 January 2016 (North America); premieres 26 January 2016 (Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe]; same-day airing
- Wish I May [19 January 2016 - present (all feeds)]; one-episode delay
- Bubble Gang [1995 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Ismol Family (28 June 2014 – present)
- Juan Tamad [30 August 2015 – present (all feeds)]; one-episode delay
- Pepito Manaloto: Ang Tunay na Kuwento (22 September 2012 – present); one-episode delay; with onscreen English subtitles
- Vampire Ang Daddy Ko (16 March 2013 – present)
- Idol sa Kusina (3 July 2011 – present (GMA News TV), 2011 – July 2012 (GMA Life TV), 14 July 2012 – present (GMA Pinoy TV); new episodes with four-episode delay
- Celebrity Bluff (24 November 2012 – present); one-episode delay
Pinoy Weekend Treats
- Karelasyon (18 April 2015 – present, produced by GMA News and Public Affairs); one-episode delay
- Magpakailanman 2002–2008; 17 November 2012 – present (GMA Network); 2005–2008 (GMA Pinoy TV); 2008–2011 (GMA Life TV); 17 November 2012 – present); new episodes with one-episode delay •[with onscreen English subtitles]
- Wagas [2013–present (GMA News TV), 18 March 2013 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]; reruns
- The Dr. Tess Show – hosted by Dr. Tess Mauricio (2013–present); new episodes
- KMG: Kaya Mong Gawin – hosted by Jojo and Maricel Quiroz
- Pusong Pinoy Sa Amerika: Season 11 – hosted by Atty. Lou Tancinco and Eric Quizon (April 2014 – present); new episodes
- GMA Pinoy Blockbuster (2006 – present)
- Pinoy Indie on GMA Pinoy TV (2009 – present); recurring
Showbiz-oriented talk show
- CelebriTV (19 September 2015 – present)
Pinoy Entertainment Overload
- StarStruck VI [7 September 2015 – present (all feeds)]; same-day airing
- To The Top [26 July 2015 – present (North America); 27 July 2015 – present (Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe)]; same-day airing
- Eat Bulaga! (produced by TAPE Inc.) [1995 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Sunday PinaSaya (produced by APT Entertainment) (9 August 2015 – present)
- Walang Tulugan with the Master Showman [1997 – present (GMA Network), 2005 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Wowowin (co-produced with WBR Entertainment Productions, Inc.) (10 May 2015 – present)
- Family TV Mass [produced by MCFI-SVD; 3 August 2014 - 4 January 2015 (GMA Network), 1 May 2011 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)]
- Jesus the Healer 1998–2001, 2006 – present (GMA Network), 2006 – present (GMA Pinoy TV)
For a full list of upcoming shows please visit:
- Program guide
- PEP.ph (16 September 2010). "GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV initiate projects that will enrich lives of Filipinos abroad - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph.
- "gmapinoytv.com.ph". gmapinoytv.com.ph.
- "gmapinoytv.com.ph". gmapinoytv.com.ph.
- "gmapinoytv.com.ph". gmapinoytv.com.ph.
- PEP.ph (12 January 2011). "GMA Pinoy TV and GMA Life TV launches 10 new locations in December 2010 - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph.
- PEP.ph (11 March 2011). "GMA-7 ends 2010 with revenues of P14.299 billion'; closes February with 34.2 points vs ABS-CBN's 32 points in NUTAM ratings - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph. C1 control character in
|title=at position 22 (help)
- "gmapinoytv.com.ph". gmapinoytv.com.ph.
- "gmapinoytv.com.ph". gmapinoytv.com.ph.
- "gmapinoytv.com.ph". gmapinoytv.com.ph.
- "FunFare with Ricardo F. Lo". philstar.com.
- "When the Good Girls lead the pack". philstar.com.
- PEP.ph (9 June 2011). "GMA Pinoy TV celebrates Independence Day with Kapuso viewers in Hong Kong and Singapore - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph.
- PEP.ph (3 August 2011). "GMA Network consolidated revenues in Q2 soar 14 percent to P3.587 billion versus Q1 - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph.
- "GMA News TV International: to be launched in Australia Oct. 1". GMA News Online.
- PEP.ph (20 September 2011). "GMA Pinoy TV earned two awards in the 2011 Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Awards - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph.
- "BusinessWorld - Pinoy TV goes international". bworldonline.com.
- "Showbiz - Page not found - philstar.com". philstar.com.
- PEP.ph (16 May 2012). "GMA-7 profits P388 million during 1st quarter of 2012 - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph.
- PEP.ph (15 May 2013). "GMA Network reports P603 million net income in Q1 2013 - PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". pep.ph.
- "Fire hits basement of GMA building". GMA News Online.
- "Fire hits basement of GMA Network Center". inquirer.net.
- Noguera, Al Kendrick. "Makisabay sa pagbabagong hatid ng GMA ngayong weekend!". GMANetwork.com. GMA Network, Inc. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- Official website
- GMA Pinoy TV at Orbit website
- "GMA Pinoy TV kicks off with star-studded extravaganza"
- WINS Japan official site
- DISH Network Filipino Package
- GMA Pinoy in the United States