From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GMI may refer to:
Educational and research institutions:
- Gregor Mendel Institute, the only international center for basic plant research in Austria
- Instituto Conmemorativo Gorgas de Estudios de la Salud (The Gorgas Memorial Institute for Health Studies), a medical research institution in Panama
- Genomic Medicine Institute, Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland, Ohio
- Kettering University, formerly the General Motors Institute, located in Flint, Michigan, USA
- Greenwich Maritime Institute, a department of the University of Greenwich
- Georgia Military Institute, Marietta, Georgia; burned down during the American Civil War
- Georgia Medical Institute, a group of for-profit colleges in Georgia, USA
- German-Malaysian Institute, Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia, a school for technicians
- Grid Modernization Index, a number indicating how much electric utility companies have deployed state of the art technology.
- Global microbial identifier, a global taskforce to apply genomics and informatics to public health microbiology
- Groupe Mixte d'Intervention, another name for the Groupement de Commandos Mixtes Aéroportés, part of the French counter-intelligence service active during the Cold War
- George C. Marshall Institute, a politically conservative think tank in Washington, D.C.
- Guaranteed minimum income
- Giant magnetoimpedance, in electromagnetism
- Global Militarization Index (see List of countries by Global Militarization Index)
- ICAO code for Germania (airline), headquartered in Berlin, Germany
- GMInsideNews (abbreviated GMI), an internet forum focused on General Motors
- Grace Ministries International, an organization led by Pastor David Kwangshin Kim
- GroupM Interaction, the digital media division of GroupM
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.