This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
GMM Grammy Place
|Traded as||SET: GRAMMY|
|Founded||11 November 1983|
|Headquarters||Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Products||Music, Films, Digital Terrestrial Television, Radio, Magazines, Digital Business, Satellite Television, Event Management, Home Shopping|
8,861.3 million baht (2017)|
Number of employees
GMM Grammy Public Company Limited (Thai: จีเอ็มเอ็ม แกรมมี่, or G"MM' Grammy) is the largest media conglomerate entertainment company in Thailand. It claims a 70 percent share of the Thai entertainment industry. Grammy artists include Thongchai McIntyre, Silly Fools, and Loso. In addition to its music business, the company is involved in concert production, artist management, film and television production and publishing.
|Rank||Shareholder||Number of Shares||% of Issued Capital|
|1||Mr. Paiboon Damrongchaitham||392,834,599||47.91%|
|2||Mr. Thaveechat Jurangkool||133,051,623||16.23%|
|3||Mr. Nuttapol Jurangkool||80,774,500||9.85%|
|4||Bualuang Long-Term Equity Fund||24,437,800||2.98%|
|5||UOB KAY HIAN (HONG KONG) LIMITED - Client Account||22,932,520||2.80%|
|6||Mr. Komol Juangroongruangkit||22,720,000||2.77%|
|7||Bangkok Bank Public Co., Lt||12,278,693||1.50%|
|8||Mr. Fahmai Damrongchaitham||9,000,000||1.10%|
|9||Mr. Rafah Damrongchaitham||9,000,000||1.10%|
|10||Ms. Fahshai Damrongchaitham||7,969,873||0.97%|
|11||Ms. Ingfah Damrongchaitham||7,969,872||0.97%|
|12||Mr. Takonkiet Viravan||6,930,856||0.85%|
|13||Bualuang Long-Term Equity Fund 75/25||5,306,400||0.65%|
|14||Bualuang Equity RMF||5,001,200||0.61%|
|15||Bualuang Flexible RMF||4,816,500||0.59%|
|16||Mr. Kitti Nghammaharat||4,795,900||0.58%|
The company has fifteen music subsidies:
- Genie Record
- Grammy Gold - Thai country (luk thung).
- Grammy Big
- Sanamluang Music
- White Music
- Music Cream
- Nevermind Records
- Werk Gang
- Grand Musik
- Halo Society
- GMMTV RECORDS
- GMM A
- Exact Music
GMMTV RECORDS and GMM A are under GMM Channel Digital TV department and Exact Music are under GMM One Digital TV department. Manufacturing and distribution comes under MGA Co. Ltd., while the Imagine record store chain is a company-owned retailer.Music publishing is handled by GMM Music Publishing International Co., Ltd., while GMM Grammy licensed karaoke music and equipment is handled by Clean Karaoke.
List of GMM Grammy artists
Current and past artists in the GMM Grammy label include (incomplete list):
GMM Z Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of GMM Grammy that produces and distributes satellite television set-top boxes airing free-to-air channels and its own content.
It formerly operated Z PAY TV, a pay television platform offering premium and exclusive content such as German Bundesliga, UEFA Euro 2012, and channels from FOX International Channels before it was sold to CTH.
GMM Grammy has 2 digital television channel:
- One31 Channel 31 (high definition)
- GMM 25 Channel 25 (standard definition)
- A-Time Media
- The One Enterprise (Owner of One31, merged from GMM One TV, Exact, and Scenario)
- GMM Channel (Owner of GMM 25)
- GDH 559
- GMM BRAVO
Atime Media, a subsidiary of GMM Grammy, operates the following stations:
- Chill FM Online
- EFM 104.5
- Green Wave 106.5 FM
- Hot 91.5 (disbanded in 2013)
Magazines produced by GMM Grammy include:
- Image - Fashion, beauty, society news.
- Madame Figaro Magazine - Fashion and beauty "targeting sophisticated and highly educated women who do not need 'how to'".
- Her World - The Thai edition of the popular Singaporean women's magazine.
- Maxim - The Thai edition of the popular lad mag.
- Attitude - The Thai edition of the British gay lifestyle magazine.
- In Magazine - Fashion and Entertainment
- Se-Education PLC - A chain of university bookstores.
- "Annual Report 2017 GMM Grammy Public Company Limited" (PDF). p. 51. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "Annual Report 2017 GMM Grammy Public Company Limited" (PDF). p. 32. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Shareholder Information - GMM GRAMMY