From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GMO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A GMO is a genetically modified organism.
GMO may also refer to:
- Genetically modified food
- Gell-Mann–Okubo mass formula in particle physics
- Generalised molecular orbital theory, in chemistry
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad, a U.S. railroad carrier corporation
- U.S. Bank Championship in Milwaukee (formerly Greater Milwaukee Open), a golfing competition
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC ("GMO"), a Boston-based asset management firm led by Jeremy Grantham
- GMO Internet, Inc, a Japanese internet services company, and parent of web security company GlobalSign
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.