Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GMO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A GMO is a genetically modified organism.
GMO may also refer to:
- Genetically modified food
- Gell-Mann–Okubo mass formula in particle physics
- Generalised molecular orbital theory, in chemistry
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad, a U.S. railroad carrier corporation
- U.S. Bank Championship in Milwaukee (formerly Greater Milwaukee Open), a golfing competition
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC ("GMO"), a Boston-based asset management firm led by Jeremy Grantham
- GMO Internet, Inc, a Japanese internet services company, and parent of web security company GlobalSign
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.