GMT may mean:
- Greenwich Mean Time
- General American Transportation Corporation (GATX), a company which uses GMT as its stock symbol.
- Generic Mapping Tools in graphical computing
- Geometric measure theory
- Giant Magellan Telescope a ground-based telescope planned for completion in 2025.
- G:MT - Greenwich Mean Time, a 1999 film
- GMT Games is a California-based gaming publisher founded in 1990.
- GMT (TV series), a news television programme on the BBC World News channel
- GMT Records, an imprint/sub-label of Aozora Records
- Goodman, Martinez, Thompson correlation, a correlation between the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar and the Julian calendar
- Granite Mountain Air Station near Nome, Alaska (IATA airport code GMT)
- Great Melbourne Telescope
- Green Mountain Transit, a transportation company serving northwestern Vermont
- Grosmont railway station, England; National Rail station code GMT
- Guy McCoy Tormé, a British rock-band
- Glycine/sarcosine N-methyltransferase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.