GMV may refer to:
- GMV Innovating Solutions, a diversified aerospace business headquartered in Spain
- Gross Merchandise Volume, a metric used by online retailers and auction sites to track the value of transactions
- Guaranteed Minimum Value, a parameter of the datasheet of some industrial components
- Ground Mobility Vehicle (Humvee variant), a derivative of the Humvee used by SOCOM
- Ground Mobility Vehicle (proposed vehicle), a project by the US Army to field a truck, formerly known as the Ultra Light Combat Vehicle (ULCV)
- Grey matter volume, in biology, a measure of brain volume
- Gram Molecular Volume, 22.4 liters, typical volume of one gram-molecular-weight of gas at Standard Temperature and Pressure
- The former callsign of VTV, a TV station in Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
- The specimen code for the collection of the Geological Museum of China
- Greenwich Millennium Village, a residential area on the Greenwich peninsula in South East London
- Grill Music Venue, a nightclub based in Letterkenny, Republic of Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.