From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GNL may refer to:
- Galveston National Laboratory, a biocontainment lab in Texas, US
- GFSN National League, UK Gay Football Supporters Network National League
- Ghandhara Nissan Limited, Pakistan
- Gordon Newey Ltd, former British car manufacturer
- Gas natural licuado, Spanish for liquefied natural gas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GNL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.