|Original author(s)||Johan Dahlin|
|Initial release||31 July 2001|
|Stable release||3.32.1 (17 April 2019 ) [±]|
|Preview release||3.31.92 (9 March 2019 ) [±]|
|Operating system||Linux, Unix-like, OS X|
|License||GNU General Public License|
It is integrated in GNOME development tools such as GNOME Builder, Glade and Anjuta, and is an official application of the GNOME project. Devhelp uses Bonobo for integration to Emacs via command line searches and is embedded in other development applications such as Anjuta.
- ChangeLog - 2001-07-31 Johan Dahlin - 0.1.0 Released.
- NEWS, NEW in 2.27.92: New maintainer (Frederic Peters) (to Richard, thanks for everything).
- jdahlin/devhelp, The initial version of DevHelp, written in july 2001., Requires PyGTK 1.x and the GNOME 1.x stack., 2012-09-03, Johan Dahlin · GitHub
- Müllner, Florian (17 April 2019). "GNOME Shell 3.32.1". GNOME Mail Services (Mailing list). Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Jardón, Javier (9 March 2019). "GNOME 3.32rc2 (3.31.92) RELEASED (was GNOME 2.32rc2 (2.31.92) RELEASED)". GNOME Mail Services (Mailing list). Retrieved 10 April 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to GNOME Devhelp.|
|This GNOME-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|