This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Ruben Rodriguez, Nik Nyby|
7.20.2 / 31 March 2020
|License||GNU GPL v3|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to GNU LibreJS.|
- "librejs.git - LibreJS". git.savannah.gnu.org. Retrieved 2021-04-10.
- "GNU LibreJS". GNU.org. Retrieved 2015-07-23. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "GNUzilla and IceCat". Free Software Foundation.
- "Die sicheren Browser-Alternativen". PCtipp.ch. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- n8willis (2014-12-03). "GNU LibreJS 6.0.6 released". LWN.net.
- "Installer LineageOS sur son appareil Android - LinuxFr.org". linuxfr.org. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- "LibreJS - News". Savannah.
- wtheaker (2013-10-23). "LibreJS reaches version 5.4". Free Software Foundation.
- "Trolldi : pourquoi Richard Stallman pense que vous ne devriez pas utiliser Google". Developpez.com (in French). Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- Gallagher, Sean (2016-06-17). "Under new management, SourceForge moves to put badness in past". Ars Technica. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- online, heise. "Free Software Foundation: GitHub und SourceForge kommen bei Hosting-Services-Untersuchung nicht gut weg". Developer (in German). Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- LibreJS on gnu.org