This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
GNU Paint v0.3.3
0.3.3 / September 10, 2007
|Type||Raster graphics editor|
|License||GNU General Public License|
GNU Paint, otherwise known as gpaint, is a free and open-source raster graphics editor similar to Microsoft Paint. It is free software licensed under the terms of GNU General Public License version 3 and is part of the GNU Project.
Features of gpaint include:
- Drawing tools such as ovals, freehand, polygon and text, with fill or shadow for polygons and closed freehand shapes.
- Cut and paste by selecting irregular regions or polygons.
- Preliminary print support using gnome-print.
- Modern, ease-to-use user interface with tool and color palettes.
- Multiple-image editing in a single instance of the program.
- All the image processing features present in xpaint.
- No facility to crop images
- No ability to make rectangular selections
- "Gpaint - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)". gnu.org. 2007-09-01. Retrieved 2014-06-30.
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|