Jump to navigation Jump to search
3.22.0 / May 27, 2013
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
|Type||Musical training software|
|License||GNU General Public License|
- Recognize melodic and harmonic intervals
- Compare interval sizes
- Sing the intervals the computer asks for
- Identify chords
- Sing chords
- Sing tone from chords: root, third, fifth, etc.
- Rhythm dictation
- Remembering rhythmic patterns
- Theory: name intervals and scales
- Identify harmonic progressions
This software was made in such way that it is possible for the user to customize the existing exercises or create new ones.
- Höpfner, Hagen (2006). "Learning music with GNU Solfege 3.0.0: Musical Training". Linux Magazine (62): 54–55.