Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GOP or gop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GOP, short for Grand Old Party, is a nickname for the Republican Party of the United States of America.
GOP or Gop may also refer to:
- Graphics Output Protocol, a component of the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface
- Group of pictures, used in video coding
- The Gop, a neolithic mound in Wales
- Gop, Odisha, India
- Górnośląski Okręg Przemysłowy, a conurbation in Poland
- Gatesville Municipal Airport (FAA code), in Texas, United States
- Government of Pakistan
- Gross operating profit
- Guardians of Peace, a hacker group
- Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport (IATA code), in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Yeretuar language (ISO 639-3 code), an Austronesian language spoken in Indonesian Papua
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.