Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GPL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GPL is the GNU General Public License, a free software license.
GPL may also refer to:
- General-purpose programming language
- Graphics Programming Language, for the Texas Instruments TI-99/4A
Sport and gaming
- Garena Premier League, a professional League of Legends league
- Goa Professional League, a football league in India
- Grand Prix Legends, a computer racing simulator
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.