From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GPL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GPL is the GNU General Public License, a free software license.
GPL may also refer to:
- General-purpose programming language
- Graphics Programming Language, for the Texas Instruments TI-99/4A
Sport and gaming
- Goa Professional League, the top tier football league in Goa
- Garena Premier League, the top League of Legends league in Southeast Asia
- Grand Prix Legends, a computer racing simulator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.