GPR may refer to:
- Gaussian process regression
- General practice residency
- General-purpose register
- Georgia Public Radio, in Georgia, United States
- G-protein coupled receptor
- GPR index, a stock index
- Ground-penetrating radar
- Ground potential rise, in electrical engineering
- Grupa na rzecz Partii Robotniczej, the Polish section of the Committee for a Workers' International
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.