Jump to navigation Jump to search
|, G protein-coupled receptor, class C, group 5, member D, G protein-coupled receptor class C group 5 member D|
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor family; however, the specific function of this gene has not yet been determined.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000111291 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000030205 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Entrez Gene: GPRC5D G protein-coupled receptor, family C, group 5, member D".
- Bräuner-Osborne H, Jensen AA, Sheppard PO, Brodin B, Krogsgaard-Larsen P, O'Hara P (2001). "Cloning and characterization of a human orphan family C G-protein coupled receptor GPRC5D". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1518 (3): 237–48. doi:10.1016/s0167-4781(01)00197-x. PMID 11311935.
- Takeda S, Kadowaki S, Haga T, Takaesu H, Mitaku S (2002). "Identification of G protein-coupled receptor genes from the human genome sequence". FEBS Lett. 520 (1–3): 97–101. doi:10.1016/S0014-5793(02)02775-8. PMID 12044878.
|This transmembrane receptor-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|