Jump to navigation Jump to search
GPT may refer to:
- Alanine transaminase or glutamate pyruvate transaminase
- Goniopora toxin
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine—undecaprenyl-phosphate N-acetylglucosaminephosphotransferase
- GUID Partition Table, a disk partitioning standard
- a text generating model developed by OpenAI
- GEC Plessey Telecommunications, a defunct British telecommunications manufacturer
- GPT Group, an Australian property investment company
- General purpose technology, in economics
- Gulfport–Biloxi International Airport, in Mississippi
- Grounded practical theory, a social science theory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.