Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GPU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GPU may also refer to
- Gambia Press Union
- General Public Utilities, a defunct American electric utility
- General Purpose Uniform, of the Royal Australian Air Force
- Global Peace and Unity, an annual Muslim conference
- Ground power unit, used to power aircraft on the ground
- State Political Directorate (Russian: Государственное политическое управление, Gosudarstvennoye Politicheskoye Upravlenie), the secret police of the RSFSR and USSR until 1934
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.