- Advance Steel: an AutoCAD extension for modeling and detailing of steel structures, automatic creation of fabrication drawings, bill of materials and NC files.
- Advance Concrete: a software application integrated into AutoCAD for modeling and detailing of reinforced concrete structures.
- Advance Design : a computer-aided engineering (CAE) software application based on the finite element method for structural analysis and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures in the civil engineering field.
GRAITEC Advance Building Information Modeling (BIM) software package that provides tools for tracking changes and synchronizing data between Engineers and Detailers during the design and detailing process.
Advance programs communicate with each other through a data exchange component that recreates and stores the model in a specific BIM format, named GTC (Graitec Transfer Center). Including classes of standard objects, GTC is capable to recognize all object types of a digital model (from structural elements and geometric entities to loads and analysis parameters), and to transfer the model data between compatible software applications. GTC serves as a communication link between the following applications and standards:
The GTC data exchange component allows managing the synchronization between two digital models issues by one of Graitec Advance suite programs or by different software applications.
The GRAITEC Advance applications allow users to simultaneously and securely work at the same project. The model data are stored in a shared database.
- GRAITEC Advance web page
- Advance Concrete web page
- Advance Steel web page
- Advance Design web page
- GTC web page
- GRAITEC Advance package: Advance Design, Advance Steel, Advance Concrete
|This computer-aided design software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|