From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gru or GRU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The GRU (Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye) is the main military foreign-intelligence service of the Russian Federation.
GRU or Gru also may refer to:
Russia and Soviet Union
- Main Intelligence Directorate (Soviet Union), the main military foreign-intelligence service of the Soviet Union
- Spetsnaz GRU, Russian army special forces
- Georgia Rugby Union, the governing body for the sport of rugby union
- Grigol Robakidze University, a university
- Gainesville Regional Utilities, a power and utility company in Florida
- Georgia Regents University, Georgia
- Georgia Rugby Union (United States), the Local Area Union for rugby union teams in Georgia and other parts of the Southeastern United States
- Growth Research Unit, a non-for-profit research association at the Cracow University of Economics, Poland
Science and technology
- Gated recurrent unit, mechanisms in recurrent neural networks
- Gru, the Bayer designation for stars in the Grus constellation
- São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport (IATA airport code), Brazil
- Soddo language (ISO 639-3 language code)
- Gru (Despicable Me), the main character in Despicable Me animation franchise
- Gru, an antagonist in the The Kine Saga trilogy by A. R. Lloyd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.