Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gru or GRU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The GRU (Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye) is the main military foreign-intelligence service of the Russian Federation.
GRU or Gru also may refer to:
Russia and Soviet Union
- Main Intelligence Directorate (Soviet Union), the main military foreign-intelligence service of the Soviet Union
- Spetsnaz GRU, Russian army special forces
- Georgia Rugby Union, the governing body for the sport of rugby union
- Grigol Robakidze University, a university
- Gainesville Regional Utilities, a power and utility company in Florida
- Georgia Regents University, Georgia
- Georgia Rugby Union (United States), the Local Area Union for rugby union teams in Georgia and other parts of the Southeastern United States
- Growth Research Unit, a non-for-profit research association at the Cracow University of Economics, Poland
Science and technology
- Gated recurrent unit, mechanisms in recurrent neural networks
- Gru, the IAU abbreviation for the constellation Grus
- São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport (IATA airport code), Brazil
- Soddo language (ISO 639-3 language code)
- Gru (Despicable Me), the main character in Despicable Me animation franchise
- Gru (rapper), Serbian rapper, based in Belgrade
- Gru, an antagonist in The Kine Saga trilogy by A. R. Lloyd
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.