GSI may refer to:
Geological Survey of India.
Geological and geographical
- Geological Survey of India, established in 1851, is a government organisation in India which is an office attached to the Ministry of Mines of Union Government of India for conducting geological surveys and studies
- Geographical Society of Ireland, founded in 1934 to promote geographical studies in Ireland and welcomes as members all persons interested in the subject
- Geological Survey of Ireland
- Geological Survey of Israel, see Jerusalem stone
- Geographical Survey Institute of Japan
- Geophysical Service Incorporated, a petroleum exploration corporation
- Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung, a German heavy ion research laboratory
- GSI Commerce, a shopping website design company
- GSI Outdoors, an outdoors cookware company
- Guangzhou Shipyard International, a shipbuilding state-owned enterprise in China
- Gustav Stresemann Institute
Science and technology
- Geological Strength Index, system, proposed in 1995, is used for the estimation of the rock mass strength and the rock mass deformation modulus
- Gemstone Spectral Imaging, a software that reduces artifacts in CT scans
- Grid Security Infrastructure, a specification for tamperproof computer networks
- Government Secure Intranet, the system for managing secure access to e-mail and other services for UK government departments
- Gonadosomatic Index, the calculation of the gonad mass as a proportion of the total body mass
- Global System Interrupt, in Advanced Configuration and Power Interface
- Graduate student instructor, a teaching fellow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.