From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GTS may refer to:
- Great Torrington School, a public school in north devon
Science and technology
- Geologic Time Scale, a system of chronological measurement
- Global task scheduling, internal use model of the ARM big.LITTLE architecture
- Global Telecommunications System, a network for the transmission of meteorological data
- Greenwich Time Signal, a series of radio signals used to mark the precise start of an hour
- GNU Triangulated Surface library, an Open Source Free Software Library intended to provide a set of useful functions to deal with 3D surfaces meshed with interconnected triangles.
- Gas turbine ship, a naval vessel powered by gas turbines
- HSV GTS, an Australian high-performance vehicle based on the Holden Commodore
- Geelong Transit System, a public transport brand in Geelong, Victoria,
- General Theological Seminary, a seminary in Manhattan, New York
- Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, a disorder characterized by motor and verbal tics
- Global Trade Station, a location in Pokémon games starting with Diamond and Pearl that allows trading of Pokémon between the players
- Go to Sleep, an attack used in professional wrestling
- Good Thinking Society, a skeptical organisation in the United Kingdom
- Grand Touring Supreme, a class in the IMSA GT Championship
- Great Trigonometric Survey, the first comprehensive survey of India to utilise triangulation
- Green Tobacco Sickness, a type of nicotine poisoning
- GTS/BKN, the callsign of a TV station known on-air as Southern Cross Television in Port Pirie, South AustraliaAustralia
- GTS Technologies, a United Kingdom mechanical handling and ,paint finishing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.