From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- GUG, an abbreviation for "Generic UTC Greeting". (See List of Internet slang)
- GUG, GIMP USER GROUP
- GuG, Groupe Utilisateur Garneau
- Gugs, fictional giant creatures in the Dreamlands, a fictional world part of H. P. Lovecraft's Dream Cycle.
- Gugulethu, nicknamed Gugs, South African township
- The Times Good University Guide, information and league tables on British universities
- gay until graduation, a variant of lesbian until graduation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GUG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.