From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GVT may refer to:
- Gravity-vacuum transit, a proposed transit system that provides fast ground speeds
- Gauge vector–tensor gravity, a relativistic generalization of the MOdified Newtonian Dynamics (MOND) paradigm
- Global Village Telecom, a Brazilian telecommunications company
- Global Virtual Time, a Distributed computing synchronization method
- Graft-versus-tumor effect, which may occur at stem cell transplantations
- Graphics Virtualization Technology, developed by Intel
- Majors Airport, a public-use airfield in Greenville, Texas, United States (FAA & IATA identification code)
- Glyn Valley Tramway a closed narrow gauge, horse hauled, later steam tramway in north-east Wales
- GVT TV, an operator of Pay television via Satellite subsidiary from Global Village Telecom
- Gajendra Varadha Temple, in Thirukkavithalam, a village in the outskirts of Papanasam in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu
- Gone Viral TV, a High Definition Pay-TV channel based out of Barbados and distributed exclusively by Gulfcom Inc.
- Grand Valley Trail, 275 km long and runs from Rock Point Provincial Park on Lake Eri
- Grand Valley Transit, the public transportation agency that serves the Grand Junction area
- Green Valley Township (disambiguation), several places
- Green View Tower, a skyscraper in Tijuana, Mexico and has become a prominent fixture in the city.
- Gaius Valerius Troucillus, a Helvian Celt who served as an interpreter and envoy for Julius Caesar in the first year of the Gallic Wars
- Geua Vada Tau (born 1957), lawn bowler born on 3 May 1957
- Gordon Van Tighem (born 1948), Canadian politician
- Gordon Van Tol (1960–2010), Canadian water polo player
- Guillaume Van Tongerloo (born 1933), former Belgian cyclist. (1956 Summer Olympics)
- George Van Tassel (1910–1978), American contactee, ufologist, author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GVT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.