Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GW or .gw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GW may refer to:
- The George Washington University, in Washington, D.C.
- George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C.
- George Washington, the first President of the United States
- George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States
- Leif G. W. Persson, Swedish criminologist and novelist
Arts and media
- GateWorld, an English-language fan-news webpage
- Gazeta Wyborcza, a Polish newspaper
- Ghost Whisperer, a CBS television show, 2005–2010
- Ghostwriter, a person hired to author texts that are credited to another person
- Golden Words, a student publication of Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario
- Guild Wars, an episodic series of multiplayer online role-playing games
Science and technology
- .gw, the Internet top-level domain of Guinea-Bissau
- GW approximation, in physics, an estimate of the self-energy of a many-body system
- GW-BASIC, a dialect of BASIC programming language developed by Microsoft
- Gigawatt (GW), a unit for measuring power, equal to 109 watts
- Global warming
- Gravitational waves, ripples in the curvature of spacetime that propagate as waves
- A prefix to the name of a particular gravitational wave observation
- GW, an alternative signifier for the human gene MASTL
- Games Workshop, a publicly traded company that makes war games
- Gateway (disambiguation)
- Gesamtkatalog der Wiegendrucke, a German catalogue of incunabula
- Golden Week (Japan), a period containing a number of holidays
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.