Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GW or .gw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GW may refer to:
- The George Washington University, in Washington, D.C.
- George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C.
- George Washington, the first President of the United States
- George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States
- Leif G. W. Persson, Swedish criminologist and novelist
Arts and media
- GateWorld, an English-language fan-news webpage
- Gazeta Wyborcza, a Polish newspaper
- Ghost Whisperer, a CBS television show, 2005–2010
- Ghostwriter, a person hired to author texts that are credited to another person
- Golden Words, a student publication of Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario
- Guild Wars, an episodic series of multiplayer online role-playing games
Science and technology
- .gw, the Internet top-level domain of Guinea-Bissau
- GW approximation, in physics, an estimate of the self-energy of a many-body system
- GW-BASIC, a dialect of BASIC programming language developed by Microsoft
- Gigawatt (GW), a unit for measuring power, equal to 109 watts
- Global warming
- Gravitational waves, ripples in the curvature of spacetime that propagate as waves
- A prefix to the name of a particular gravitational wave observation
- GW, an alternative signifier for the human gene MASTL
- Games Workshop, a publicly traded company that makes war games
- Gateway (disambiguation)
- Gesamtkatalog der Wiegendrucke, a German catalogue of incunabula
- Golden Week (Japan), a period containing a number of holidays
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.