(Redirected from GYA)
Gya or GYA may refer to:
- Gya, symbol for gigayears ago, a unit of time equal to one billion (short-scale, i.e. 1,000,000,000) years before present.
- Gya, symbol for the gray, a unit of radiation exposure, equal to 100 roentgen
- Gya, Ladakh, a village in India
- Global Young Academy, an association of early-career scientists
- Guayaramerín Airport, an airport in Bolivia
- Gulf Yachting Association, a boating organization on the United States coast along the Gulf of Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.