(Redirected from GYP)
|Look up gyp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gyp may refer to:
- Gyp Casino (born 1961), Swedish drummer
- Gyp DeCarlo (1902–1973), American mobster
- Gyp Mills (born 1946), English sculptor and songwriter
- Gyp the Blood (1889–1914), Jewish-American gangster
- Sibylle Riqueti de Mirabeau (1849–1932), French author and activist
- Gyp Rosetti, a character in Boardwalk Empire
- GYP (software), a build software automation tool
- "Gyp the Cat", a song by Bobby Darin
- Gympie Airport, in Queensland, Australia
- Gypsophila paniculata, a species of flowering plant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gyp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.