From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the album by Kenny G. For the measure of acceleration, see g-force. For other uses, see G force (disambiguation).
|Studio album by Kenny G|
|Kenny G chronology|
G Force is the second studio album by saxophonist Kenny G. It was released by Arista Records in 1983, and peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Jazz Albums chart, number 17 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and number 62 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- "Hi, How Ya Doin'?" (with Barry Johnson) (Steve Horton) - 5:37
- "I've Been Missin' You" (Kashif/Kenny G) - 4:13
- "Tribeca" (Kashif/Kenny G) - 4:36
- "G Force" (Jeff Lorber) - 4:54
- "Do Me Right" (with Barry Johnson) (Barry J. Eastmond*) - 4:42
- "I Wanna Be Yours" (Barry J. Eastmond*) - 4:29
- "Sunset At Noon" (Kashif) - 5:13
- "Help Yourself To My Love" (Kashif/Paul Lawrence Jones III*) - 4:45
|1984||"Hi, How Ya Doin'?"||23||US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks|
|This 1980s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|