Vidmar in 2016
|No. 14 – Banvit|
September 14, 1987|
Ljubljana, SR Slovenia,
|Listed height||6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)|
|Listed weight||260 lb (118 kg)|
|NBA draft||2009 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Gašper Vidmar (born September 14, 1987) is a Slovenian professional basketball player for Banvit of the Turkish Basketball Super League (BSL). He is 6 ft 11 in (2.11 m) tall and plays the center position.
Vidmar played in youth categories of Geoplin Slovan in Slovenia. He made his professional debut with Jance STZ in the Slovenian minors during the 2003–04 season; in 2005, he returned to Slovan.
In 2007, Vidmar signed a multi-year deal with the Turkish club Fenerbahçe. On September 8, 2009, he was loaned to Union Olimpija of his native Slovenia for the 2009–10 season; on April 2, 2010, he returned to Fenerbahçe.
In July 2015, Vidmar joined the New Orleans Pelicans for the 2015 NBA Summer League. However, he didn't make the roster and signed with Banvit on July 15, 2015,  and extended his contact by another two years on June 28, 2017.
Slovenian national team
He was a Slovenia national team player and played over 100 times. He has been with national team in EuroBasket 2007, 2010 FIBA World Championship, and in EuroBasket 2017, when Slovenia came in 1st place.
- Union Olimpija gets big man Gasper Vidmar
- Vidmar left Lubiana. The Slovenian team to close?
- Besiktas officially signs Gasper Vidmar
- Gasper Vidmar will stay with Fenerbahce
- Fenerbahce's big man Vidmar out with knee injury
- Fenerbahce lost Vidmar for the season, Zoric at least two weeks
- Gašper Vidmar ponovno v tekmovalnem pogonu (in Slovene)
- New Orleans Pelicans summer roster includes four players with official NBA experience
- Gasper Vidmar Banvit'te (in Turkish)
- Banvit signs Gasper Vidmar to a two-year contract extension