Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gab or GAB may refer to:
- Gáb, a cuneiform sign
- Gab (social network), an online social networking and microblogging service
- "Gab" (song), an Occitan boasting song of the Middle Ages
- Gab, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province
- Gabri language of Chad
- Government Accountability Board, a defunct (since 2016) Wisconsin political regulatory institution
- Great Artesian Basin, in Australia
- Games and Amusements Board, a Philippine sports and gambling regulatory government agency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.