Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gaba may refer to:
A caste name in Punjab,Pakistan! Sub Caste of Sheikhs.
- Gąba, a village in Poland
- Gaba, historical name of the village of Jaba', near Mount Carmel, Israel
- Gaba, village in Palestine (Israel), southwest of Jerusalem
- Gaba, the old name of the city of Isfahan in Iran
- Gaba, a suburb of Makindye, Kampala, Uganda, on the shores of Lake Victoria
- Gaba railway station on the Chinese Qingzang Railway
- Gaba Kulka, Polish artist
- Ankita Gaba, Indian entrepreneur
- Harold Gaba, American businessman
- Lester Gaba, a US sculptor, writer and retail display designer
- Marianne Gaba, a US model
- Milan Gába, a former Czechoslovak slalom canoeist
- Millind Gaba, Indian musician and celebrity
- Pierre Toura Gaba (1920–1998), a Chadian politician and diplomat
- Gabâ or gabaa (Philippines), the concept of negative karma among the Cebuano people
- Gába, a Sami magazine of Norway
- GABA, common abbreviation for Gamma-Aminobutyric acid
- GABA tea, commonly used name for tea passed through anoxic fermentation
- Gaba Corporation, an English conversation school in Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.