From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabala may refer to the following :
- Places and jurisdictions
- Ancient name of Jableh, a Christian city in Syria and Byzantine (arch)bishopric into the Middle Ages, now a Latin Catholic titular see
- Gabala (Angola), a town in Angola
- Qabala District, a region of Azerbaijan
- Qabala, a town of Qabala District, Azerbaijan
- Gabala FC, a football club in the above town
- Gabala (moth), a genus of nolid moths
- Gabala Radar Station, an early warning radar station run by Russian Space Forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gabala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.