|Elevation AMSL||4,700 ft / 1,433 m|
|Coordinates||38°55′27″N 117°57′32″W / 38.92417°N 117.95889°W|
Gabbs Airport (IATA: GAB, ICAO: KGAB, FAA LID: GAB) is a county-owned public-use airport located four nautical miles (7 km) northwest of the central business district of Gabbs, a city in Nye County, Nevada, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Gabbs Airport covers an area of 880 acres (360 ha) at an elevation of 4,700 feet (1,433 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways with dirt surfaces: 8/26 measuring 5,900 by 65 feet (1,798 x 20 m) and 16/34 measuring 2,800 by 65 feet (853 x 20 m). For the 12-month period ending April 30, 2007, the airport had 200 aircraft operations, all of which were general aviation.
- ^ a b c FAA Airport Form 5010 for GAB PDF, effective 2008-04-10
- "Diagram of Gabbs Airport (GAB)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2014-06-14. from Nevada DOT
- Resources for this airport:
- FAA airport information for GAB
- AirNav airport information for KGAB
- ASN accident history for GAB
- FlightAware airport information and live flight tracker
- SkyVector aeronautical chart for KGAB