|Gabe Davies |
|Major achievements||H3O Surfstock ‘biggest wave of the year’ award 2008
4-time British surfing Champion
XXL big wave nominee 2009
La Vaca Gigante III big wave winner 2010
wave of the day award winner Billabong/Monster Mullaghmore tow-in event 2011.
Gabe is a four-time British surfing champion and big wave surfer from Newcastle, UK. He has appeared in award-winning surfing documentaries such as Joel Conroy's Eye of the Storm in 2002 and in 2009 he co-lead with Richie Fitzgerald in Joel Conroy's first featured documentary, Waveriders. Together they tow surfed the biggest swell ever ridden off the Irish Atlantic Coast for which Gabe was nominated for a worldwide XXL big wave award.  Gabe has appeared in numerous television and film productions including presenting Channel 4's 'Surf Trip' with Tess Daly  and BBC 2's Teenage Video Diaries  On the 16 November 2009 he won 'Best Surfer' at The Quiksilver ‘La Vaca Gigante III’ Big Wave Invitational Event  In February 2011, he won the Wave of the Day Award at Ireland's inaugural big wave invitational event. He currently resides in the North East of England, and is married to author and screenwriter Lauren Davies 
- surfers against sewage profile Archived 2011-03-03 at the Wayback Machine.
-  Bundoran in the ‘Eye of the storm by Declan Browne
- "Riding green giants: Waveriders, the Irish surf film", Independent, July 7, 2009
- UK Pro Surf Roll of Honour Archived 2010-06-05 at the Wayback Machine.
- waveriders cast profile
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-06-09. Retrieved 2011-03-07.
-  Archived December 29, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
|This biographical article relating to a United Kingdom sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to surfing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|