|Full name||Gala Gabriel Gala|
|Date of birth||June 29, 1989|
|Place of birth||Yola, Nigeria|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|North Mississauga SC|
|2005–2006||North Mississauga Classics|
|2014||North York Astros|
|2016–||North Mississauga SC||10||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 October 2016|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 June 2015
Gala joined Toronto FC as a development player in 2007, and played extensively in the MLS Reserve Division prior to him making his professional debut on June 2, 2007, when he came on as a substitute against the Colorado Rapids. He scored his first goal for the Toronto FC first-team in an international friendly against Real Madrid on August 7, 2009. After making 15 appearances for Toronto in the 2010 season he was waived by the club on November 24 following the 2010 MLS Expansion Draft.
In 2011, he signed with newly expansion Mississauga Eagles FC of the Canadian Soccer League. He took two years of a sabbatical from soccer, and later returned in 2014 to sign with North York Astros. During his tenure with North York he helped the club secure a postseason berth by finishing fourth in the postseason. After the departure of North York from the CSL he signed with expansion franchise Scarborough SC.
Gala made his debut for the Canada's U-20 team on May 19, 2006 against Brazil, and made his first start against the United States on July 9, 2006. He was also a member of Canada's U20 side for the 2007 U20 World Cup.
|Season||Team||League||Domestic League||Domestic Playoffs||Domestic Cup||Continental Championship||Total|
- Toronto Waives Five Players; Toronto FC, 24 November 2010
- Glover, Robin. "June 19, 2011 CSL--Mississauga Eagles FC vs Brantford Galaxy (by Rocket Robin)". www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- Vujcic, Djuradj. "RNO Interview Series Gabe Gala". www.rednationonline.ca. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- "Scarborough SC | Canadian Soccer League". 2015-11-16. Archived from the original on 2015-11-16. Retrieved 2017-05-04.