From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gabi or GABI may refer to:
- Gabriel Agbonlahor, English footballer
- Gabi (footballer), Spanish footballer
- Gabriel Popescu, former Romanian footballer
- Great American Biotic Interchange
- Gabi, Ubay, a Barangay in Ubay, Bohol, Philippines
- The name of a Barangay in Cordova, Cebu, Philippines
- Gabi, Niger
- Gabii, in Latium, Italy
- Gabi (elephant), the first elephant conceived in Israel through artificial insemination
- Gabor Hun, member of American rock outfit, Sledgeback
- GaBi (software), a software product from thinkstep for life-cycle assessment
- Gabi (dog), German Shepherd who worked as a guard dog at the Belgrade Zoo and defeated an escaped jaguar
- Gabi (film), a 2012 film
- Gabi (clothing), a blanket made of chiffon used in Ethiopia
- A term for Taro in the Philippines.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.