From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabin may refer to:
- Gabin (surname)
- Saint Gabinus, name of two Christian martyrs
- Jean Gabin, a French actor
- Gabin Dabiré, Burkinabé musician
- Gąbin, a town in Poland
- Gąbin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in north-central Poland
- Gąbin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in north-west Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gabin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.