Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gable is the portion of a wall between the lines of a sloping roof.
Gable may also refer to:
- Gable Field, Oklahoma, aka Doc Wadley Stadium
- Gable Mansion, Woodland, California
- Gable Mountain, Montana
- Great Gable, English mountain
- Green Gable, English fell
- Gableboat, a traditional Norwegian fishing vessel
- Gable hood, an English woman's headdress
- Gable stone, an ornament in Dutch architecture
- NRX-010 Gable, a weapon in the anime television series After War Gundam X
- an ethnic slur for a black person
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.