September 23, 1990 |
Rimouski, QC, CAN
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||206 lb (93 kg; 14 st 10 lb)|
|Position||Right Wing / Left Wing|
|NHL team (P)
San Antonio Rampage (AHL)
|NHL Draft||132nd overall, 2009
Gabriel Bourque (born September 23, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey forward who is currently playing with the San Antonio Rampage in the American Hockey League (AHL) as a member of the Colorado Avalanche of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected by the Nashville Predators in the fifth round (132nd overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
Bourque was signed to a three-year entry level contract by the Predators on April 15, 2010.
In his fifth season within the Predators organization in 2015–16, Bourque was limited to just 22 games due to illness and injury, contributing with just 1 goal and 4 points. As a restricted free agent, Bourque was not tendered a qualifying offer to remain in Nashville, releasing him to free agency. Unable to attain an NHL contract over the off-season, Bourque agreed to attend the Colorado Avalanche training camp on a professional try-out contract on September 1, 2016. After a successful training camp and pre-season Bourque agreed to a contract with the Avalanche in signing a one-year, two-way deal on October 10, 2016.
Regular season and playoffs
|World Junior Championships|
Awards and honours
|Guy Lafleur Trophy||2010|
- "Predators sign '09 Draftee's Bourque and Roussel". Nashville Predators. 2010-04-15. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Gabriel Bourque scores twice, Predators take Game 1". ESPN. 2012-04-11. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "Bourque accepts try-out offer from Colorado". Nashville Post. 2016-09-01. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "Avalanche signs Gabriel and Rene Bourque". Colorado Avalanche. 2016-10-10. Retrieved 2016-10-10.
- Gabriel Bourque career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Gabriel Bourque's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|