November 11, 1996|
Sainte-Adèle, Quebec, Canada
|Height||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
|Weight||186 lb (84 kg; 13 st 4 lb)|
36th overall, 2015|
Gabriel Gagné (born November 11, 1996) is a Canadian professional ice hockey winger who is currently an unrestricted free agent. He most recently played with the Toronto Marlies in the American Hockey League (AHL) as a prospect to the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League (NHL). Gagné was drafted by the Ottawa Senators in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft.
Gagne was selected in the second round of the 2012 QMJHL Entry Draft by the Moncton Wildcats. In January 2013, Gagne was traded to the Victoriaville Tigres as part of a trade that sent Phillip Danault to Moncton.
Gagne was drafted in the second round, 36th overall, by the Ottawa Senators in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft. One year later, he made his professional debut for the Senators' ECHL affiliate, the Wichita Thunder.
In the final year of his entry-level contract in the 2018–19 season, Gagne contributed with 9 points in 33 games with AHL affiliate, the Belleville Senators, before he was traded by Ottawa to the Toronto Maple Leafs in exchange for Morgan Klimchuk on January 11, 2019.
- Hodge, Neil (June 13, 2012). "Cats make Gabriel Gagne top choice". Moncton Wildcats. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Important trades in the QMJHL: Danault to Moncton; M-O Brouillard to Acadie-Bathurst; Murphy to Halifax; Gagné to Rimouski". theqmjhl.ca. January 8, 2013. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- MacPherson, Bryer (December 20, 2015). "Phelan dealt to Victoriaville for Gagne". Shawinigan Cataractes. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- Schreiter, Michaela (June 27, 2015). "Ottawa Senators Select Gabriel Gagne 36th Overall". Silver Seven Sens. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Maple Leafs acquire Gagne from Senators". Toronto Maple Leafs. January 11, 2019. Retrieved January 11, 2019.