Gabriela Cabezón Cámara
Gabriela Cabezón Cámara (born 1968) is an Argentine writer. She was born in San Isidro, Buenos Aires, and studied at the University of Buenos Aires. She is best known for her debut novel La Virgen Cabeza which was translated into English by Frances Riddle. She has also published a graphic novel Beya in collaboration with Iñaki Echeverría.
- 2009 La Virgen Cabeza
- 2011 Le viste la cara a Dios
- 2012 La isla de la luna
- 2013 Beya. Novela gráfica.
- 2014 Romance de la negra rubia
- 2015 Sacrificios
- 2015 Y su despojo fue una muchedumbre
- 2017 Las aventuras de la China Iron
- "Gabriela Cabezón Cámara text — Charco Press". charcopress.com. Retrieved 2018-11-10.