|1995 Gothenburg||4×100 m relay|
Gabriele "Gaby" Becker (born 17 April 1975) is a German former track and field sprinter who competed mainly over 100 metres. She represented her country at the 1995 World Championships in Athletics and won a bronze medal in the relay.
Born in Marburg, Becker took up track and field at a young age and trained at the LAZ Bruchköbel sports club. Initially she took part in a variety of events and completed youth heptathlons, but soon focused on sprinting instead. She won the German youth title over 100 m in 1991, then took German junior doubles in the 60 metres and 100 m in both 1993 and 1994. She made her international debut at the 1992 World Junior Championships in Athletics, finishing as a 100 m semi-finalist.
Becker's first international medal came with the German 4×100 metres relay team, when she anchored home a quartet including Sandra Roos, Birgit Brodbeck, and Carmen Bertmaring to the bronze medal at the 1993 European Athletics Junior Championships. She also finished seventh individually in the 100 m at that competition. At the 1994 World Junior Championships in Athletics, she was again a 100 m semi-finalist, but secured a silver medal with the relay team of Roos, Sandra Görigk and Esther Möller, finishing behind Jamaica.
After winning the German under-23 100 m title, she was selected to run at the 1995 World Championships in Athletics both individually and in the relay. She reached the quarter-finals of the 100 m, recording a best of 11.54 seconds in that round, but was eliminated in seventh place. A German senior women's team of Melanie Paschke, Silke Lichtenhagen, Silke-Beate Knoll, and Becker finished the relay final in a time of 43.01, with Becker anchoring the team to the finish line to secure the World Championships bronze medal behind the American and Jamaican teams.
- 100 metres – 11.34 seconds (1995)
- 200 metres – 23.63 seconds (1995)
- 60 metres indoor – 7.46 seconds (1997)
|1992||World Junior Championships||Seoul, South Korea||10th (semis)||100 m||11.83|
|1993||European Junior Championships||San Sebastián, Spain||7th||100 m||11.74|
|3rd||4×100 m relay||44.60|
|1994||World Junior Championships||Lisbon, Portugal||12th (semis)||100 m||11.66 (wind: +1.3 m/s)|
|2nd||4×100 m relay||44.78|
|1995||World Championships||Gothenburg, Sweden||7th (q-finals)||100 m||11.54|
|3rd||4×100 m relay||43.01|
- Gabriele Becker. Kreis Offenbach Hanau. Retrieved on 2015-09-24.
- Gabriele Becker. IAAF. Retrieved on 2015-09-24.
- European Junior Championships 1993. World Junior Athletics History. Retrieved on 2015-09-24.
- World Junior Championships 1994. WJAH. Retrieved on 2015-09-24.
- Women 4x100m Relay World Championship 1995 Goteborg (SWE) - Sunday 13.08 Archived 2011-07-17 at the Wayback Machine. Todor66. Retrieved on 2015-09-24.
- Gabriele Becker. Tilastopaja. Retrieved on 2015-09-24.