August 14, 1986 |
Dunaferr SE (2006–2008)
Bp. Honvéd (2008–)
|Coached by||Ferenc Csipes|
Gabriella Szabó (born 14 August 1986) is a Hungarian sprint canoer who has competed since the late 2000s.
In August 2016, she also won two gold medals at the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in the Kayak Double (K2) 500m with Danuta Kozák and in the Kayak Four (K4) 500m team event with Danuta Kozák, Tamara Csipes and Krisztina Fazekas Zur for Hungary. In both teams she served as the stroke for the unit.
- Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary – Knight's Cross (2008)
- Junior Príma award (2008)
- Order of Merit of Hungary – Officer's Cross (2012)
- Perpetual champion of Hungarian Kayak-Canoe (2012)
- Honorary Citizen of Zugló (2012)
- Hungarian university athlete of the year (1): 2015
- Order of Merit of Hungary – Commander's Cross (2016)
- Canoe09.ca profile
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine (archived 2010-01-05).
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- "Gabriella Szabó". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2012-10-13.
|This article about a Hungarian canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Olympic medalist of Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|