Natale receiving her first Emmy Award in 2015
|Alma mater||University of San Andrés, University of Westminster, Columbia University|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Journalist, Host and executive producer of SuperLatina|
Gaby Natale (born May 13, 1978 in La Plata) is an Argentinian-Italian-American journalist, author, entrepreneur, host and executive producer of the TV program SuperLatina and president of AGANARmedia. Gaby Natale has won three Daytime EMMY awards for Outstanding Daytime Talent in a Spanish Language Program (twice) and Outstanding Entertainment Program in Spanish. She is one of the few women in the entertainment industry who owns not only the rights to her TV show but also a television studio.
Gabriela Natale has a BA in International Relations from University of San Andrés and University of Westminster and a master's degree in Journalism from Columbia University’s joint international program for Hispanic journalists (Columbia University, Universidad de San Andrés, Grupo Clarín).
Gaby Natale worked in numerous news-related positions including news anchor for Univision in Texas, border reporter for TV Azteca Mexico and Washington correspondent for some of the most prestigious media outlets in Latin America such as Colombia’s Cadena Caracol and Argentina’s Radio Continental.
In 2017, HarperCollins Español announced the launch of Natale's first book, "El Circulo Virtuoso" (The Virtuous Circle), an exploration of Natale’s life story and intellectual curiosity, laced with references to the ancient art of Japanese calligraphy, post-war industrial design and the application of Venn diagrams to personal projects.
Gaby’s as host secured interviews and exclusives with headliners as varied as Deepak Chopra, Enrique Iglesias, Carlos Santana, Thalia, Gloria Trevi, Manu Ginóbili and former president George H.W. Bush, among others.
- Won two NATAS Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Daytime Talent in a Spanish Language Program and Outstanding Entertainment Program in Spanish.
- Won one NATAS Lone Star Chapter Emmy award and was nominated seven times.
- In 2008, SuperLatina was named Best Magazine Show by the Texas Associated Press Broadcasters.
- In 2010, Gaby’s investigative reports on the challenges facing gay Latinos were recognized with a national nomination to the Glaad media awards.
- 2015, NATAS Lone Star Chapter Emmy award for Interview Program
- "'SuperLatina' Gabriela Natale Takes Her Talk Show Nationwide, Shares Her Own Immigration Story". Latin Post. 8 July 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Daytime Emmy Awards: The Complete Winners List". HollywoodReporter.com. 2016-05-01. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "44th Daytime Emmy Awards". Wikipedia. 2017-05-18.
- "Gaby Natale: A 'SuperLatina' - Lioness Magazine". Lioness Magazine. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Vme picks up Gaby Natale's "SuperLatina" show". Media Moves. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Meet Gaby Natale from Latina to Latinos". Para Ti Mujer (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Dear Gaby". Dallas Voice. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "From humble start, TV host Gaby Natale goes national". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "So What Do You Do, Gaby Natale, Host of SuperLatina and President of AGANAR Media?". Adweek.com. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "(Latin) girl power". Odessa American. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Gaby Natale of SuperLatina TV Receives 7th EMMY Nomination". Hispanicprblog.com. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "CBS-7 wins big". Odessa American. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "SuperLatina Talk-Show nominated for GLAAD Media Award". HispanicAd.com. Retrieved 28 January 2016.