|Member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly for Vijayawada East|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Y. Ravi|
|Member of Parliament for Vijayawada|
|Preceded by||P. Upendra|
|Succeeded by||Lagadapati Rajagopal|
|Political party||Telugu Desam Party|
|Spouse(s)||Gadde Anuradha (Krishna ZP Chairperson)|
|As of 14 May, 2010|
Gadde Ramamohan Rao was a member of the 13th Lok Sabha of India. He represented the Vijayawada constituency of Andhra Pradesh as a member of the Telugu Desam Party. He was also a Member of the Legislative Assembly of Andhra Pradesh, representing Gannavaram constituency during 1994-1999. He serves as the head of TDP in Vijayawada (East) constituency. He was the Vijayawada Urban division convenor for TDP from 2004–2009. He contested from the Vijayawada(East) assembly constituency for 2014 Andhra Pradesh assembly elections and won with 15,500 majority over Vangaveeti RadhaKrishna.
His wife, Gadde anuradha is also an politician from TDP party and currently serving as krishna ZP Chairperson.
- "Exciting contest on the cards". The Hindu. 8 April 2009. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Thirteens Lok Sabha, Members from Andhra Pradesh". Government of India. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Upendra seeks a hat-trick in AP's most politically conscious city". Rediff. 14 September 1999. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "Gadde Ramamohan Profile". Archived from the original on 23 February 2014. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- "Gadde Rammohan resigns". The Hindu. 22 May 2009. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
|This article about a Andhra Pradesh politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|