|Location||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England|
The first reference to a building on the land is in 1289 when there was a house called Burymilne. Before 1539 the land was the home of the Waterhouse family. Richard Combes inherited the land and built another house which remained in place until 1790.
One big children's play area, a skate park, cycling and walking paths, and an outdoor gym. The area covered is around 32 hectares. Gadebridge parkrun, a free weekly timed 5k event takes place in the park each Saturday morning at 9am.
- "Gadebridge Park". www.dacorum.gov.uk.
- "Historic Gadebridge Park". www.dacorum.gov.uk.
- "Gadebridge Park attractions". www.dacorum.gov.uk.
- "Course - Gadebridge parkrun". www.parkrun.org.uk.
- England, Historic. "Gadebridge Roman villa, Dacorum - 1015577". historicengland.org.uk.
- England, Historic. "Bridge over River Gade, Dacorum - 1342170". historicengland.org.uk.