Gadong A, Brunei-Muara
|Mukim Gadong 'A'|
Gadong 'A' is designated as a mukim, the second-level administrative division of Brunei. It is one of the subdivisions of Brunei-Muara District. The mukim is subdivided into villages, the third- and lowest-level subdivisions of the country and they make up the settlements of Katok, Rimba and Tungku. The villages include the following:
- Rimba Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme
- Rimba National Housing Scheme Area 1
- Rimba National Housing Scheme Area 2
- Rimba National Housing Scheme Area 3
- Rimba National Housing Scheme Area 4
- Rimba National Housing Scheme Area 5
- Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme Area 1
- Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme Area 2
- Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme Area 3 (also known as Katok 'A')
Generally, the community of each village subdivision is heade by a ketua kampung or village head. It is also serves the smallest population census by territory. All of the subdivisions are also designated postcode areas, thus have their own postcodes.
Other locations within the mukim include:
- Pantai Tungku
Note: Some of the coastline of Mukim Gadong 'A' has been modified and added with 'land extensions' towards the sea of various shapes and sizes, especially near the surroundings of Pantai Tungku. There are also some small, man-made islands made of rocks and sand with some trees planted on them.
- "Brunei Postal Services - postcodes". post.gov.bn. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
|This Brunei location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|