Gadsden State Community College
|President||Martha G. Lavender, PhD, RN|
|Location||Gadsden, Anniston, & Centre, Alabama,
|Athletics||Alabama Community College Conference|
|Affiliations||Alabama Community College System|
Gadsden State Community College is a two-year institution of higher learning located in Gadsden, Anniston, and Centre, Alabama. The college's service area includes Calhoun, Cherokee, Cleburne, Etowah, and parts of St. Clair counties.
The college enrolls 6,000 students and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
As of 2015, the college has four campuses and two centers: the Wallace Drive Campus, the East Broad Campus, the Ayers Campus, the Valley Street Campus, the McClellan Center, and the Gadsden State Cherokee Center.
The college fields intercollegiate teams in men's tennis, men's and women's basketball, softball, and volleyball as a member of the Alabama Community College Conference. The college's mascot is the Cardinal.
- "History and Service Area". Gadsden State Community College. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- "College Navigator". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- "Institution Details". Commission on Colleges. 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- "2009 Catalog" (PDF). Gadsden State Community College. Retrieved 2009-04-13.[dead link]
- "Athletics". Gadsden State Community College. Archived from the original (PDF) on November 21, 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-13.