1 May 1987 |
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (185 lb)|
|Coached by||Nasir Gadzhihanov
Gadzhimurad Nurmagomedov (Armenian: Հաջիմուրադ Նուրմոհամեդով, born 1 May 1987) Armenian Freestyle wrestler of Dagestani descent. He competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the men's freestyle 84 kg division. Nurmagomedov first defeated former Olympic silver medalist Yusup Abdusalomov in the first preliminary match, with a technical score of 4–4, and a classification score of 1–3. For the second preliminary match, Nurmagomedov, however, was defeated by Ehsan Lashgari, who scored a total of five points in two successive periods, while also being disqualified in the process.
- "Armenia at the 2012 London Summer Games". Sports-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 8 March 2013. Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- "Men's 84kg Freestyle – Qualification". London 2012]. Archived from the original on 2 April 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Men's 84kg Freestyle – Round of 16 Finals". London 2012]. Archived from the original on 2 April 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Nurmagomedov yielded the Iranian athlete". Armen Press. 11 August 2012. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Hajimurad Nurmagomedov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2012-12-18.
|This Armenian biographical article relating to sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to wrestling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|