Connell at the Hall of Game Awards 2012
Gaelan Alexander Connell
May 19, 1989
|Residence||Brooklyn, New York|
|Education||Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School|
|Alma mater||New York University|
Gaelan Alexander Connell (born May 19, 1989) is an American actor and director.
Life and career
Connell was born in Washington, D.C. and raised in Silver Spring, Maryland. He has two brothers, Brendan and Shawn, and his first name is Gaelic (Irish). He graduated from Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School and attended the Tisch School of the Arts.
Connell appeared in 2000 in Chocolat as Didi Drou and in A Dirty Shame as "Horny Kid". He also guest starred in an episode of Law & Order . He played the lead role in Bandslam - a high school outcast who becomes popular after he manages a band and discovers he doesn't have to change himself to fit in. In 2011 he appeared as Wyatt Black in Cartoon Network's TV Movie "Level Up."
In 2012, he was one of the founders of California Burrito, a quick-service restaurant chain in southern India.
In addition to acting, Connell is also a film director, having directed award-winning commercials for various brands  as well as the independent feature film Blood, Sand and Gold, which was shot in six different countries on a micro-budget.
|2004||A Dirty Shame||Horny Kid||Film|
|2008||Law & Order||Jackson||1 episode, "Betrayal"|
|2011||I Am Ben||Arthur||Film|
|2011||Level Up||Wyatt Black||TV Film|
|2012||Hole in the Wall||Himself||Guest contestant|
|2012-2013||Level Up||Wyatt Black|
|2013||The Secret Lives of Dorks||Peyton||Film|
|2017||Blood, Sand, and Gold||Director|
- Ramanathan, Lavanya (2009-08-11). "From Basement to 'Bandslam'". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "Gaelan Connel to Star in a Feature Film!" (PDF). St. Paul's United Methodist Church. March 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
- The Wall Street Journal https://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2012/10/01/bringing-the-burrito-to-bangalore/. Missing or empty
- "Quirk Creative - Leadership". findyourquirk.com.
- "Blood, Sand and Gold - International Movie Database".
- Smith, Travis. "CAN A QUARTER-MILLION-DOLLAR ACTION MOVIE DISRUPT HOLLYWOOD?". gearpatrol.com. Gear Patrol.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|